Monday 2 June 2008

Talk on scalability, the cloud and virtual startups

I gave my talk at barcamp yesterday about scalability, startups and using the cloud to completely operate a new company, which seemed to go down well. Whilst running around networking, and having lots of fun meeting up with old and new friends, I also managed to put our new development and staging environment for bejant live (thank god the wifi got fixed :-) ). And later this week we will be shifting all the final pieces of the organisation into the cloud. So we are practising what we preach.


Barcamp's event page is on backnetwork keep checking back on there and I will make the slides available, I also understand that the presentations where being recorded, not sure if mine was, is so i will track down the podcast and get that up too. 

No comments: